Last updated on April 23rd, 2018.
A recipe for delicious, hearty Pork Three-Bean Soup that is ready in 20 minutes. Keep this recipe on hand for buys weeknights!
This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Randall Beans.
I wanted to share this 20 Minute Pork Three-Bean Soup I made for Randall Beans a while ago. I love this recipe because it is the easiest, quickest ”Cooking 101″ recipe possible, yet it makes a good hearty, healthy soup.
Seriously, anyone can make this soup from scratch and there is absolutely nothing tricky about it. Even if you are a seasoned cook, it is always good to have recipes like this in your arsenal, so that on busy days you can have dinner ready in 20 minutes. Most of the ingredients are ones that you have in your pantry or freezer, and you’ll just need to pick up some pork and green beans on the way home. Easy peasy!
This recipe contains affiliate links.
20 Minute Pork Three-Bean Soup
- 1 lb pork steak or pork chops , trimmed and cubed (about 3 pork chops)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 14-oz can white beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen baby Lima beans
- 1/2 lb green beans , trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons parsley , finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Season the cubed pork liberally with salt & pepper. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add the seasoned pork. Cook cubed pork over high heat for about 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- In a medium-sized soup pot, bring the chicken broth to boil. Add the browned pork and the rest of the ingredients, bring to a boil, and then turn off the heat. Stir in the parsley leaves. Serve hot.