Enjoy these Pork and Vegetable Kebabs (with bacon!) grilled or roasted in the oven. They require NO marinating time, so they are an easy recipe for entertaining or a quick dinner.
This recipe for 30 Minute Pork and Vegetable Kebabs has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Smithfield. All opinions are mine alone.
Can anyone tell me why food on a skewer always tastes so good?? These Vegetable and Pork Kebabs are an absolute favorite of mine. And not only because they are ready in just 30 minutes (which, let’s be honest, would be enough of a selling point on its own).
This kebab recipe is super easy because it requires NO marinating time. I simply used a pre-marinated pork loin to make these kebabs. I used the Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Loin Filet because, um, BACON, but any other pre-marinated pork loin filet from the grocery store will work.
It’s such an easy shortcut to making delicious, flavorful kebabs. NO one will complain, I promise.
Ingredients for these veggie and pork kebabs:
To make these kebabs, just dice the pork loin into 1-2 inch cubes, and put it on skewers with your favorite grilling vegetables: zucchini, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions. Add some diced pineapple, if you like mixing sweet and savory.
Just remember to soak the skewers in water for a half hour, if you’re using wooden or bamboo skewers instead of metal ones. This is to prevent burning. If you don’t want to have to remember to soak the skewers every time, get some metal ones here.
Grill or oven?
This recipe works awesome both on the grill or broiled/roasted in the oven – either way it is super quick and delicious. The cooking time for both methods is about the same: 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of your diced pork loin. If you’re grilling, preheat the grill to about 300-350F. If you’re roasting or broiling these in the oven, preheat the oven to 400F.
Just remember to flip these pork kebabs halfway through, so they cook evenly all over and don’t burn.
Looking for side dishes to serve with these pork kebabs?
- No mayo potato salad with feta and olives – great side dish for barbecues, picnics, and potlucks
- Coleslaw orzo salad – the perfect balance of a pasta salad and coleslaw!
- Mexican pasta salad – a veggie forward pasta salad with Mexican-inspired flavors. Always a crowd pleaser
Looking for more easy recipes for grilling?
- Shrimp and vegetable skewers
- Grilled naan pizza
- Pork burgers
- Turkey burgers with guacamole
- Venison burgers
- Grilled chicken marinade
If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know with a comment and a star rating below. And don’t forget to share it on Facebook and save it on Pinterest for later!
30 Minute Pork and Vegetable Kebabs
- 1 package Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Loin Filet (about 2 pounds Pork Loin Filet)
- 1 small red bell pepper , diced into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 small orange bell pepper , diced into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini , cut into 1-2 inch slices
- 1 small red onion , cut into 1-2 inch slices
- 1 10-oz package baby bella mushrooms , cleaned and cut in half if they are big
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper , to taste
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- Optional garnish: diced scallions
- If using the oven, preheat to 400F. If you're using wooden skewers, soak them in water while preparing the ingredients.
- Dice the pork loin filet into 1-2 inch cubes. Try to keep the cubes small and consistent in size, so they cook quickly.
- Combine all the diced vegetables (bell peppers through mushrooms) in a large bowl and toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Assemble the kebabs by alternating between the diced pork, various vegetables, and pineapple pieces.
- Roast or grill the kebabs for about 15-20 minutes, or until the pork is fully cooked to an internal temperature of 170F. Remove from heat, allow to cool 5 minutes before serving, and garnish with diced scallions.
- Preheat the grill to high (300-350F). Place the prepared skewers on the grill, cover, and grill for 5-10 minutes. Rotate the skewers and grill for another 5-10 minutes, or until the pork is fully cooked.