For my last post of the month I decided to do something different. At the end of every month I am going to post links to the most delicious, mouth watering, want-to-eat-this-now, can't-stop-thinking-about-you recipes that I've come across in the past 3-4 weeks.
So in no particular order, here are the recipes that caught my eye in February:
- Lemon, Ricotta, and Asparagus Galette from Erin Made This. Asparagus is yummy! And the combination of all those flavors sounds amazing.
- Baked Tilapia and Vegetables Casserole from Natasha's Kitchen. Just look at the beautiful colors of that dish! And take a good look at Natasha's whole website, she has so many great recipes.
- African Peanut Soup from Feasting Not Fasting. I freakin' love peanut butter. So much that I try not to buy it too often because I WILL EAT THE WHOLE JAR WITH A SPOON. Or I will make a big batch of soup and eat it all with a spoon (somehow that sounds less extreme - soup with a spoon). But seriously, peanut soup with all these spices is DELICIOUS. Don't be weirded out, try it.
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies from Amy's Healthy Baking. I had this idea after I made my oatmeal craisin pecan cookies, and after seeing the idea in action on Amy's blog I definitely know I have to make these soon.
- Coconut Ladoos from Spicy Treats. 2 ingredients. I have both of them, thanks to Aldo's obsession with condensed milk. Why am I still typing this and not rolling little balls of coconut heaven?
[Image not available]
So there you go: appetizer, soup, entree, and dessert. And dessert. This list is like a complete meal.