Looking for a holiday gift for your loved one who is looking to make 2021 a healthier year? Here are 11 Healthy Gift Ideas for Foodies, including fun and useful gifts for ALL budgets!
These gifts are perfect for your partner or spouse, your grown-up kids, and your friends (and maybe yourself?) - anyone who loves good food, likes to cook, and wants to get a healthy start to the new year and STICK with their health goals.
This list of healthy gifts has a little bit of everything:
- Healthy food and ingredient ideas (as well as tips for where to buy them)
- Kitchen gadgets and appliances to make healthy cooking easier (no more ordering unhealthy takeout because you forgot to take the meat out of the freezer!)
- Meal planning apps and meal planning help (to make this lifestyle change easy and sustainable!)
You're going to love these gift ideas. And if you have any other great ideas for people with a healthy lifestyle that you would add to the list, please leave a comment below and let me know! I would love to add it to the list!
This gift guide is sponsored by Naked Nutrition. I only recommend products and companies I trust or use myself.
11 Healthy Foodie Gift Ideas
Here are some of my favorite things to help us eat healthy and stay well even on the busiest days! I know these will make the best gift ideas for people who like to eat well and want to get a healthy start to the new year.
Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder
If you know someone who will start working out in January, get them a bottle of Naked Whey Protein to help them get the nutrition they need to build strength and muscle.
We love this whey protein because it is:
- Unflavored, neutral-tasting so it works in ANY smoothie or shake
- 100% grass-fed whey protein without ANY artificial stuff
- Hormone-free, with acid-free and bleach-free processing
Get it directly from the company here, or get it here on Amazon if that's where you're doing your shopping.
Thrive Market Membership
Have you heard of Thrive Market?? It's an online market for healthy and sustainable food products. We LOVED it back when we lived in the US.
An annual membership is a GREAT gift because your gift recipient can then shop for whatever they want at discount prices all year long. They'll be able to filter by their dietary preferences, whether it's keto, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.
A Thrive Market membership is the perfect gift when you don't know the gift recipient's exact dietary preferences. You can also throw in a Thrive Market gift card so they can shop for free!
If you get a membership now, they'll be able to pick out any free gift under $24 with their first order!
SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker
If you know someone who wants to stop drinking sugary or artificially sweetened sodas, then they NEED a SodaStream! It makes seltzer water in just a few seconds, and you can add a few drops of naturally flavored essence for a delicious fizzy drink with zero calories.
I LOVE my SodaStream because it is:
- So much cheaper than buying La Croix and so much tastier than other sparkling water drinks
- So much easier to use filtered tap water than to haul liters and liters of seltzer water from the store
- So many flavor varieties! Get extra flavors of flavor drops when you order the SodaStream!
This is a great gift for someone who is looking to start keto and needs sugar-free, zero-carb drinks that taste good.
A high-powered blender is an amazing kitchen applies that is for so much more than smoothies and protein shakes. Use to make your own nut butters, healthy soups, and even healthy ice cream when you need a treat! Vitamix blenders crush ice like nobody's business and puree kale into smooth green drinks.
This makes a GREAT gift and is a great investment for any kitchen. Vitamix blenders last for YEARS AND YEARS.
Here is a brand new one, and here is a refurbished one. You can also find great deals on Amazon once in a while!
If you're shopping for someone who likes to cook and wants to eat more veggies, they NEED a spiralizer!! It's such a great way to add texture to veggies, making them more enjoyable to eat.
I use my spiralizer for:
- Zoodles / zucchini noodles (like my spiralized zucchini salad)
- Shaved carrots (like my carrot daikon salad)
It's also great for spiralizing cucumber for salads, and sweet potato, butternut squash, and other heartier vegetables to make veggie "noodles" and to saute them. I love this one here with all the attachments, trust me, you're going to want all of them!!
Philips XXL Air Fryer
I love my air fryer!! Not only does it fry foods without excess oil, but it also drains grease for chicken and many other foods. We use it for making "fried" healthy chicken wings, air-fried veggies, low-fat French fries and sweet potato fries, and so much more!
You're going to want to get the XXL one, trust me!
If you end up getting your loved one (or yourself!) an Air Fryer, make sure you also sign up for this Free Air Fryer Mini Course so you (or your loved one) can put this thing to immediate use!
If someone is serious about measuring portions and knowing how much food they are eating, they NEED a food scale. It is also super helpful for those on keto who are keeping track of their macros (carbs, fat, protein).
This neat little kitchen scale does not take up too much space and can be wiped clean. It measures anywhere from 1 g to 33 lb!
An Instant Pot is amazing for healthy eating and I feel like EVERY household should have one. Here's why:
- You can make dinner happen QUICK, even if you forget to thaw the chicken (YES! You can put frozen meat in there!) so you don't end up ordering unhealthy takeout.
- You can do pot-in-pot cooking, meaning you can cook your meat, starch, and veggies at the same time!!
- You can easily make chicken to meal prep and pack lunch.
- You can easily and quickly cook whole grains, such as brown rice, steel cut oats, quinoa, so it is easier to eat healthier foods.
If you are gifting the Instant Pot, make sure to bookmark this Free Instant Pot Mini Course so you can share it too! A little mini course is SUPER helpful because, I'm not gonna lie, using the Instant Pot the first time can seem intimidating, and it's sooo worth it to take a few minutes to learn more about it, so you can make the MOST out of this amazing appliance!
Prepear Meal Planning App Membership
Prepear is my absolute favorite meal planning app! You can set your profile by your dietary preferences, making it really easy to find recipes that work for YOU. If you give someone (or yourself!) a Prepear membership, they'll be able to:
- Quickly search for recipes, or add your favorite recipes
- Drag and drop recipes into a calendar on the app OR on a desktop computer
- Create a custom meal plan *OR*
- Use a prepared meal plan
- Add all the ingredients to a shoppable grocery list
- Order groceries for delivery or pickup!!
- Check off ingredients and steps as you cook, WITHOUT any annoying ads!
This app makes it SO MUCH easier to stay on track with cooking at home and meal prepping, and saves you so much time because you don't have to spend hours on Pinterest and Google searching for recipes.
Everything you need to plan dinner is in one place, and the inexpensive Gold membership (with no ads!!) is so worth it. Definitely try it out!
The link below has a free trial, but if you convert to a Gold membership, you get a 20% discount (off an already inexpensive price) if you get Prepear Gold before January 1, 2021.
Meal Planning Binder
If you're shopping for someone who thrives on organization, planning, checklists, spreadsheets, and all that fun stuff, they're going to LOVE this meal planning binder!
It is so great for keeping yourself on track with meal planning. It has helpful printables for:
- Weekly, Monthly, and Daily Meal Plans
- Grocery Budget
- Grocery List
- Freezer Meal Labels
- New Recipes to Try
- Daily Diet Tracker
- Recipe Cards
- Freezer Inventory, pantry Inventory, and fridge Inventory pages
And so much more! Your gift recipient will be able to print as many pages as they need and really dive into healthy meal planning with this meal planning binder.
A salad spinner sounds like a lame gift, but it is AMAZING for people who meal prep and pack salads for lunch. Lettuce and spinach keeps for so much longer when it is washed and thoroughly dried with a salad spinner. You can keep the washed lettuce in the fridge right in the salad spinner and grab some whenever you need to make a salad.
If this feels like a lame gift, then just give it as an add-on gift. Everyone I know who has a salad spinner (including me!) loves it!
Keto Snack Box
This snack box is packed with low-carb, better-for-you snacks. Even if your gift recipient is not following a low-carb / keto diet, they will still appreciate having healthier snacks on hand instead of sugary snacks.
A snack box like this is an amazing way to try many different kinds of snacks before committing to large packages! And the great part is that this is not a subscription box, so there is no pressure to subscribe or anything!
Looking for more holiday gift guides?
- Inexpensive foodie gift ideas - all under $10!
- Fun foodie finds - full of unique gifts for people who seem to have everything. Yes, you *CAN* find something they don't already have!
- Foodie gift ideas for people who love to cooks - take their cooking to the next level!
Want to send this to your spouse as a hint?
Want to send this to a friend who needs gift ideas?
Want to save this for later when you're ready to shop?
→ Use the sharing buttons below to email, share on Facebook, or pin!