Last updated on April 2nd, 2019.
Honey Sriracha Glazed Pork Chops with Stir Fried Veggies – so much flavor in this recipe that is ready in just 30 minutes!
Sooo I’m supposed to have a baby at any moment now! It’s such a weird feeling being past my due date and wondering every day if today will be the day. Well, so far it hasn’t been the day yet, and we just cannot wait until this baby actually decides to come out!
It’s been great having a few weeks off from work to truly relax and enjoy some quiet alone time for the last time in like, 18 years. I am trying not to panic when thinking about that! So for now I am being the laziest I have ever been in my life, just because I can. This also means that I’ve been putting off starting anything new, like working on posting this recipe. All week I kept thinking “why start now if I might have to stop halfway if I go into labor?” But clearly this baby is not trying to come out yet, so I had to stop making excuses, stop binge-watching Netflix, and actually get some blogging work done. After all, there is a “save” button – I can always continue writing later on.
So here it is! The recipe for my Honey Sriracha Glazed Pork Chops. It’s a super simple one-pan recipe, so in just 30 minutes total I had my pork chops nicely browned and cooked, my crisp-tender stir fried vegetables ready, and my brown rice made in the Instant Pot. Easy enough that a 9 month pregnant lady can get it all done without getting a backache!
I love making my own sauces and glazes instead of using store bought stuff. It takes just 2 minutes, tastes very fresh, and doesn’t have any funky ingredients in it. And the best part, is that half of this super yummy sweet & spicy glaze is used for the pork chops, and then the rest is used as the sauce for stir frying the vegetables. One bird two stones? I *love* the combination of honey, sriracha, ginger, garlic, and the toasted flavor of sesame oil. I hope you like it too!
- 4 pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- Salt & pepper , to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 lb snow peas (about 3-4 cups)
- 2 large bell peppers , seeds removed and diced into thin strips
- Optional garnish: toasted sesame seeds , diced chives, and/or cilantro
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the sesame oil in a large pan and cook the pork chops over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Add 1/2 of the glaze and reduce the heat. Continue to cook, basting regularly with the glaze until the pork chops are fully cooked. If your pork chops are thicker than 1 inch, cover with a lid while cooking to ensure they are cooked through without burning the glaze.
- Remove the pork chops to a separate plate and add the snow peas and bell peppers to the pan along with the rest of the glaze. Stir fry for 2-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are done to your liking. I like them crisp, so 2 minutes was enough for me!
- Garnish the Honey Sriracha Glazed Pork Chops and Veggies with sesame seeds, chives, or cilantro.
Also check out this recipe for Maple Glazed Pork Chops:
Kitchen stuff used in this recipe:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that Babaganosh gets a tiny commission if you buy anything through the links. This is at absolutely no extra cost to you, so it’s a great way to support this blog so I can keep posting delicious recipes!