Crunchy Spicy Chicken Salad
This Crunchy Spicy Chicken Salad is the ULTIMATE chicken salad, with an addicting combination of flavors and textures in every bite. Serve in a sandwich or a wrap, or with crackers and tortilla chips for dipping!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 10-oz cans chicken breast , drained
- 1/2 red or orange bell pepper seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 celery stalk thinly sliced
- 2 scallions diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon)
- 2-3 teaspoons TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce (or more or less, to taste)
- Salt and pepper , to taste (optional)
In a medium bow, combine all the ingredients from the chicken breast through the Chipotle Pepper Sauce. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, if desired (I skipped the additional salt and pepper). Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or in a sandwich or wrap.
You can use another hot sauce for this recipe, but make sure you start by adding a little before adding the full 2-3 teaspoons - I can't vouch for the spice level of your hot sauce!
You can use any shredded or chopped chicken for this recipe - a rotisserie chicken would work great! You'll need about 2 cups of chicken.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 64mg | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.3mg