Mango Whipped Cottage Cheese
Mango Whipped Cottage Cheese is a healthy, high-protein treat perfect for breakfast or a light dessert - tastes truly decadent without the fat or calories.
Prep Time7 mins
Total Time7 mins
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese (see recipe notes)
- 1 cup mango , from 1 medium mango (see notes)
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
Combine the cottage cheese and mango in a medium food processor and process until smooth. Add honey or agave syrup if you want the cottage cheese to taste sweeter. Serve with fresh fruit, toasted coconut flakes, or other toppings such as nuts, chia seeds, flax seeds, or hemp hearts.
- You can use any kind of cottage cheese for this recipe. I prefer non-fat, no-sodium added cottage cheese.
- You can use fresh or frozen mango, either in chunks or as pulp.
- Nutrition facts are calculated for fat-free cottage cheese without adding sweetener or toppings.
Shop for this recipe:
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 24g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 746mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 0.5mg