Mini Chicken Quesadillas are perfect for little hands, and for big hands who hate it when quesadillas fall apart! They might be small but they are packed with flavor.
I’m sure this has been done before, but I thought of this genius idea on my own: MINI CHICKEN QUESADILLAS! I am a stable genius.
I love quesadillas but dislike when all the delicious fillings fall out, especially from the middle piece that doesn’t have sealed edges. It’s always so messy eating them and I have to grab a fork to finish all the delicious pieces that fall out. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.
Well, I solved my quesadilla problem by making mini chicken quesadillas. Here all the reasons why mini quesadillas rock:
- Perfect for kids and their tiny hands.
- Just the right portion size for little kids – you don’t have to finish their half-eaten quesadilla that they’ve been eating with their slobbery hands.
- All the yummy fillings stay in.
- Super easy to customize for everyone with their favorite fillings and cheeses.
- Easy to cook – flip them without losing half the fillings.
- Awesome snack or appetizer – enjoy a mini quesadilla without filling up.
- Plus they are just ADORABLE.
So I am never going back to making giant quesadillas. Are you with me on this one??
This recipe couldn’t be simpler. Let me know if you end up making mini quesadillas and if you end up loving them too!
These Mini Chicken Quesadillas are the perfect portion size for kids and an awesome snack for adults! They are tasty, fun to eat, and don't fall apart.
- 8 small flour tortillas (6-8 inch tortillas)
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese , such as cheddar, pepper-jack, or any combination of melting cheeses
Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Place 1/4 cup chicken and 1/4 cup cheese on half of each tortilla. Fold in half and carefully place on the preheated skillet.
Cook about 3 minutes, or until the tortilla is toasted and the cheese starts to melt. Carefully flip and continue to cook about 3 minutes on the other side, or until the cheese is melted.
Feel free to substitute any of your favorite fillings - add cooked or raw bell peppers, mushrooms, beans, pulled pork instead of the chicken.