In need of yellow food ideas?? I got you! This list of Yellow Foods and Drinks is perfect whether you're planning a themed party for your favorite sports team, a gorgeous yellow-themed bridal shower or party, or simply want to eat some fun foods with your family.
The list below is broken up into yellow vegetables, yellow fruits, yellow drinks, yellow sweets, and other yellow food. I even include menu ideas for whole yellow dinner!
Be sure to check out my list of Orange Foods too!
- Yellow squash - try these yellow squash tots!
- Delicata squash - try air fryer delicata squash!
- Pattypan squash
- Yellow bell peppers
- Banana peppers
- Lemon cucumbers
- Mirabelle plum
- Corn - try this honey butter skillet corn!
- Baby corn
- Sliced ginger
- Golden beets - try this beet carpaccio but with yellow beets. So good!
- Yellow tomatoes (large and small)
- Yellow carrots
- Yellow cauliflower
- Yukon gold potatoes
- Canary melon
- Cape gooseberry
- Ground cherry
- Golden kiwi
- Yellow dragon fruit
- Ripe plantains, especially when cooked
- Yellow watermelons
- Golden delicious apples
- Ripe jackfruit
- Bartlett pears (when they're ripe)
Other yellow food
- Yellow lentils
- Mac and cheese - especially homemade mac and cheese, not the stuff in the box.
- Yellow grits
- Nacho cheese
- Tostitos salsa con queso
- Yellow curry powder or curry paste
- French fries
- Scrambled eggs
- Potato chips
- Buttered popcorn
- Butter (especially grass-fed rich butter)
- Golden raisins
- Corn tortillas
- Baguettes and other loaves of bread - try a homemade baguette!
- Millet (a nutritious gluten-free grain)
- Polenta - try these polenta fries!
- Turmeric rice
- Yellow Spanish rice
- Cornbread - try this savory cheddar herb cornbread!
- Bee pollen (it's healthy to stir into overnight oats and other foods!)
- Golden flax seed
- Turmeric lattes (golden milk latte)
- Citron vodka
- White wine
- Mustard flavored soda (WHAT IN THE...?? I know, I know. Does it taste good? Probably not. But it is yellow!)
- This fizzy peach drink
- Lemon lime gatorade
Yellow candy and desserts
- Dole whip
- Yellow cake. Yep, good ol' yellow cake from the box.
- Pineapple puff pastry squares
- Pineapple jam
- Mango whipped cottage cheese. Mango itself is typically more orange, but it is definitely yellow when blended with cottage cheese.
- Yellow m&ms (did you know you can buy yellow m&ms in bulk?!)
- Yellow skittles
- Yellow starburst
- Laffy taffy
- Yellow lollipops
Yellow dinner ideas
Want to have a whole yellow-themed dinner? Here are some great ideas to get you started!
- Appetizer: Make cherry tomato confit from yellow tomatoes. Serve on a baguette.
- Salad: Yellow bell pepper and yellow carrot salad. Use yellow onions instead of red.
- Side dishes: Turmeric garlic rice, French fries, yukon gold mashed potatoes, air fryer delicata squash.
- Meats: Roasted honey mustard chicken thighs, Parmesan-crusted baked perch fillets. Paneer satay for a vegetarian option.
- Desserts: Yellow cake, peach puff pastry tarts, a few bowls of various yellow candy.
- Drinks: Lemonade for the kids, white wine or margaritas for the adults.
Yellow game day recipes
Planning on serving fun yellow food at a party? I gotcha. Here are some ideas:
- Set out bowls of potato chips, yellow candy for people to snack on.
- Tortilla chips with Tostitos salsa con queso.
- French fries, corn on the cob, mac and cheese, cornbread, honey mustard chicken wings, turmeric rice for the main dishes.
- Yellow cake for dessert.
- Don't forget the yellow drinks! Check out the list above.
Was this list of yellow foods and drinks helpful?? Be sure to SAVE it and PIN it for later!