Make a batch of homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer and treat yourself to gourmet coffees at home all week long! This recipe has just 5 ingredients and has actual pumpkin puree in it, which makes for a flavorful, rich, and creamy creamer.
Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
If you're here reading this, you probably love a good pumpkin spice coffee, or pumpkin spice latte in the Fall (or year round). So do I! But in true Babaganosh fashion, I wish that coffee shop and store-bought pumpkin creamers had actual pumpkin in it, instead of just corn syrup and spices.
So I made my own and added some pumpkin puree!
Not a lot of pumpkin. Just enough to give it a more authentic pumpkin spice flavor, but not to make it taste like you're drinking a pumpkin.
The addition of pumpkin makes the creamer a little thicker, a little richer... and a whole lot tastier!
More pumpkin spice drink recipes: Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee
The recipe below has some options for what kind of milk or cream to use, and how much sweetener (condensed milk) to add. Play around with the recipe, make it how YOU like it!
- 1.5 cups half and half, heavy cream, or whole milk. Use whatever you typically add to coffee. I like to use half and half.
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (see ideas scattered throughout this blog post for how to use up the rest of the pumpkin puree!)
- ½ - 1 can sweetened condensed milk (to taste. I prefer just half the can most of the time, but make a sweet creamer once in a while using the whole can)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
More pumpkin puree treats: Pumpkin Whipped Cottage Cheese (you can use this creamer to sweeten the cottage cheese!)
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Gently whisk everything together until well combined. Give it a taste and add more condensed milk, if you prefer a sweeter coffee.
Transfer to a jar, cover with a lid, and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. To use, shake the jar and pour into your hot or iced coffee. Top with whipped cream for a total treat!
More pumpkin puree recipes: 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin creamer uses
Aside from coffee, you can use this pumpkin creamer to sweeten overnight oats, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin French toast, or pumpkin cream of wheat. So if the end of the week is coming up and you haven't used most of the creamer for coffee yet, make one of these delicious recipes for breakfast!
If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know with a comment and a star rating below. And don't forget to share it on Facebook and save it on Pinterest for later!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Large jar for storing the creamer (I like to use large mason jars or milk jars, or you can use 3 8-oz jars)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Gently whisk everything together until well combined. Give it a taste and add more condensed milk, if you prefer a sweeter creamer.
- Transfer to a jar, cover with a lid, and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- To use, add to hot or iced coffee, to taste, and stir.
The nutritional information displayed is an estimate and not to be used as dietary or nutritional advice. Consult a nutritionist or dietician for nutritional info based on the exact ingredients you use.