This Roasted Vegetable Fettuccine recipe is brought to you by Pomora Olive Oils. This post contains affiliate links.
This delicious Roasted Vegetable Fettuccine dish is ready in less than 30 minutes for a tasty vegetarian weeknight dinner that is loaded with veggies.
We’ve been doing the Meatless Monday thing in our house lately. Not because we’re trying to be vegetarian or anything, but because we’re lazy. It’s easier to pick up a few vegetables at the store a couple of blocks away than it is to do a big shopping trip to get meat and other stuff, especially on a Sunday afternoon when the big supermarkets are packed.
I don’t mind Meatless Mondays at all, I love how quickly and easy it is to cook delicious pasta dishes for dinner, and love how easy it is to incorporate lots of vegetables into our dinners. Aldo has also come to terms that food doesn’t need to contain meat to be a filling meal.
This Roasted Vegetable Fettuccine dish gets all its flavor from the vegetables roasted in garlic-infused olive oil, and from the basil-infused olive oil that is stirred into the pasta at the end. The sauce for the fettuccine comes from the roasted vegetables that release juices while they are roasting – all of that gets stirred into the pasta as well to make a super simple and flavorful dish.
The flavored olive oils used in this recipe come from Pomora. I’ve partnered with them before to make my Pesto Crostini appetizer, Brown Rice Salad, and Feta & Olive Hummus. Each of these recipes came out absolutely delicious, and that is thanks to fresh and flavorful olive oils.
Roasted Vegetable Fettuccine
- 1 yellow squash , medium
- 1 zucchini , medium
- 1 butternut squash , small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
- 1 lb box fettuccine noodles
- 2 tablespoons basil infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves , chopped
- Red pepper flakes , to taste
- Salt & pepper , to taste
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese , freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a large baking sheet (or 2 medium ones).
- Cut the yellow squash and zucchini into 4 pieces lengthwise, and then slice into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Cut the butternut squash into small 1/2 inch cubes.
- Toss the vegetables including the grape tomatoes with Garlic Infused Olive Oil on the baking sheet. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast at 400F for 20-25 minutes, or until the squash and zucchini are cooked and the tomatoes burst open.
- While the vegetables are roasting, cook the fettuccine according to the instructions on the box. Drain the water and transfer back to the pot. Add 2 tablespoons Basil Infused Olive Oil and the roasted vegetables, making sure to add all the juices from the baking sheet. Stir gently and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is sponsored by Pomora.