Last updated on January 17th, 2019.
This Cheesy Chicken Corn Dip is absolutely addicting and made in the microwave in just a few minutes!
This recipe contains affiliate links.
It’s corn season here in New Jersey! Throughout most of the year I hardly ever think about corn, but in the summer I cannot get enough fresh corn. If you’ve never had Jersey corn, you should definitely try it – it is the BEST. I am not saying that just because I live here; I’ve had corn from other states and it just doesn’t compare. It’s not as sweet, juicy, or flavorful as Jersey corn. So when sweet corn is on sale for 6 for $2, I am a happy lady. I stock up and eat it every day – grilled, boiled, or microwaved with a pat of salted butter, or in delicious recipes such as the ones in this post.
I wish I could say I made this No-Bake Cheesy Chicken Corn Dip because we were having company over, that I made it to share with people. But nope! I made this because I was craving a cheesy, no-good-for-you, addictive dip. And I wanted a whole big bowl of it.
This dip is seriously delicious and addictive and we ate it all in two days. It’s ooey, gooey, and amazing when you dip crunchy corn chips or crackers into it, or some carrots if you want to try to pretend to be healthy. And the fresh corn in the dip gives it a perfect little juicy crunch in every bite.
This Cheesy Chicken Corn Dip is super easy to make and is perfect for summer because you don’t have to turn the oven on, and you can use fresh corn for maximum flavor.
I made my cheesy chicken corn dip in my lovely CorningWare dishes which I absolutely adore! They are great because they can go in the microwave and the oven, and then be covered with a lid for storage of leftovers in the fridge. Plus they are pretty and classy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please let me know with a comment and a star rating below. And don’t forget to save it for later on Pinterest!
Cheesy Chicken Corn Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 12-oz can chicken , drained
- 1.25 cups cup shredded cheddar cheese (or use a combination of cheddar, pepperjack, monterey jack, etc)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup corn kernels (from 1 large corn cob)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves , chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice (from 1/2 lime)
- Optional: 1 jalapeno , seeds removed and diced
- In a large microwaveable bowl, melt the cream cheese in 30 second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds. Add the drained chicken, 1 cup shredded cheese, and the rest of the ingredients, and mix well.
- Transfer to a microwaveable serving bowl or dish. Microwave for 5 minutes, stirring gently halfway through. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese and microwave for another 30 seconds, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm with your favorite dipping chips or veggies.
Kitchen stuff used in this recipe:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that Babaganosh earns a tiny commission if you purchase anything through these links, all at absolutely no extra cost to you! This is a great way to support this blog so I can keep bringing you more delicious recipes.