Enjoy this gorgeous Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing as a light dessert or delicious snack! This recipe was sponsored by the Coca Cola company. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make it possible for me to bring you more recipes.
Guys, here in NJ we’ve had a week of gorgeous weather. I am talking warm, sunny days in the 70’s to low 80’s – not too hot and not humid yet. It’s absolutely amazing and makes me happy to be able to get outside anytime that I can.
I am hoping this weather continues for at least another month. I am planning on planting my backyard garden as soon as I go on maternity leave before having the baby. A bit ambitious, I know, but I’ve been waiting for years to have a house with a tiny garden in the backyard, so I will not pass on it this year just because of minor life events, you know, such as having a baby.
With summer coming I am also excited to eat more fruits and vegetables. I’ve been making lots of gorgeous fruit salads to have as a healthy snack. That’s definitely a good thing after all the heavy carbs and cheese I’ve been eating in the first few months of pregnancy.
My favorite fruit salad that I’ve made recently is this Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing. It is beautiful with all the different colored bright fruits and berries, and the mint leaves and honey lime dressing add an amazing flavor to tie it all together. Just looking at it makes me happy because I love the variety of fruit in it.
Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- 1 mango , peeled and diced
- 3 kiwis , peeled and diced
- 12-16 strawberries , greens removed and quartered
- 6 oz blueberries
- 12 mint leaves , minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1.5 - 2 tablespoons honey , to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the diced mango, kiwis, strawberries, blueberries, and mint leaves. In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice and honey and pour over the diced fruit. Stir well, and allow to chill in the fridge for 5-10 minutes before serving.