I'm back with another fun way to eat more fruit: Grape Salad! Use your favorite grapes and combine them with the quick and delicious dressing. This grape salad has a cream cheese dressing that tastes almost like cheesecake—so good! Add some walnuts for crunch, and you have the most delicious summer fruit salad!
Why you'll love this grape salad
- Less than 10 minutes of prep time!
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated, making it a perfect summer party dessert.
- Inexpensive and budget-friendly, so it is great as a potluck dessert.
- Super delicious thanks to the cream cheese dressing.
- The sweet and juicy bursts of grapes are perfect with the creamy dressing.
Grape salad with cream cheese dressing
Aside from grapes and walnut topping, this grape salad has an easy 4 ingredient dressing that whips up in just a couple of minutes and tastes just like a cheesecake dip. It has cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and sugar. Whip it together using a mixer—a hand-held one or an electric one will do, either way is fine—and you're pretty much done!
Combine with grapes, walnuts, and a sprinkling of brown sugar to serve.
If you like the idea of this cream cheese dressing, then you need to check out this no-bake key lime pie cheesecake dip. It's amazing for dipping fruit and a great party dessert! Or for a lighter creamy fruit salad, try this fruit salad with yogurt dressing.
- 1-1.5 lb red seedless grapes (2-3 cups)
- 1-1.5 lb green seedless grapes (2-3 cups)
- ½ cup sour cream (for a healthier twist, use fat-free Greek yogurt. It's slightly less tasty but still works OK.)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (half a block), softened to room temperature. For a lighter dressing you can use Neufchâtel.)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar, for topping
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, for topping
More fruit salad recipes to try: Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- Electric mixer (a hand-held one will work!)
- Large bowl for the salad
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wooden spoon or a spatula
More fruit salads to try: Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Mint Dressing
In a large bowl, cream together the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth with a hand mixer.
Stir in the grapes with a wooden spoon or spatula.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and walnuts. Sprinkle the walnut topping over the top of the grape salad and enjoy!
Storing grape salad
This salad can be refrigerated overnight, so it makes a great make-ahead summer dessert or potluck dessert.
Do you love desserts with fruit? Try these other summer favorites:
- Air Fryer Peaches
- Watermelon Fries with Strawberry Yogurt Dip
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Papaya Shake
- Mango Whipped Cottage Cheese
- Mango and Pineapple Puff Pastry
If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know with a comment and a star rating below. And don't forget to share it on Facebook and save it on Pinterest for later!
Grape Salad Recipe
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the ½ cup sour cream 4 oz cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Stir in the grapes with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- In a small bowl, combine the ½ cup brown sugar and ½ cup chopped walnuts.
- Sprinkle the walnut topping over the top of the grape salad and enjoy! This salad can be refrigerated overnight.
- If you liked this recipe, don't forget to give it a star rating and pin it on Pinterest!
The nutritional information displayed is an estimate and not to be used as dietary or nutritional advice. Consult a nutritionist or dietician for nutritional info based on the exact ingredients you use.